Can you believe I’m actually posting the menu at the beginning of the week? Ha! Here’s what our week of meals looks like…
- Fadi’s, using the Juice in the City voucher …I don’t really love Mediterranean food, but hubby does, which is why I bought it. B, I hope you feel loved! (No? Gifts aren’t your love language? Weird. Well I spoke to you in my love language. Know I appreciate you nonetheless.)
- Whole Foods take out with gift card – We did not use it last week. Story behind the card: Sweet hubby gave it to me in my stocking for Christmas to take a night – or 2 – off of cooking and to grab some yummy healthy food for us from WF. Love him.
Spaghetti with meatballs (non-BBQ style… ignore the BBQ part of the recipe), salad
- Chicken pot pie
- Chicken tortilla soup – I could totally do without making this for awhile, but my husband loooves to have this in his lunches. Sooo I’m making it. But I may skip it for dinner… we’ll see…
Angel chicken, possibly, or pumpkin spice pancakes with eggs – Still deciding on this one.Date night!!
- No bake energy balls – yum!
- Soak beans! If I don’t write this, I tend to forget.
- Figure out how to make pie crust using the dough setting of our bread machine… I think I can do that anyway.
What’s on your menu this week?