I am FINALLY posting my chicken tortilla soup recipe!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cups chicken stock (or more, depending on your preference)
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 2 cups black beans
- 2 cups brown rice
- Toppings: sour cream, shredded cheddar, guacamole
Mix all of the ingredients (except toppings) together and let the soup simmer for 30 minutes. Serve with toppings.
This recipe is my own adaptation from this AllRecipes.com recipe.