Since this week borders April and May, it is sorta the end of the month, which means that most of the week is pantry/ fridge clean-out week! Here’s what we are having at our house…
- Eating out x2
- Leftovers – because we are boring lunch people.
- Mac and cheese
- Chili and corn bread – I know it’s kinda warm for chili but we have all of the ingredients and it’s yummy!
- Lentil soup and grilled cheese
- Stuffed bell peppers
- Eating out
- Leftovers x2
- Peanut butter/ chocolate chip/ cranberry granola bars (AGAIN – They’re just soo good.)
- Banana almond smoothie
- Carrots and humus
- Soak kidney beans for the chili
- Homemade bread
What are you dishing up at your house?