Making the menu this week has me excited! Don’t you just love those weeks? I think the reason is that I actually have things under breakfast and lunch! 😉
- Banana bread oatmeal, made with soaked oats (a new step for us) x3
- Eggs and peaches – If you have any great peach recipes, send them my way! Our next door neighbors’ peach tree has an awesome crop this year! x2
- Green smoothies – Lots of peaches, bananas, and strawberries to use!
- Yogurt parfaits (Crock pot yogurt, fruit, and Udi’s granola)
- Caprese – We have an abundance of tomatoes! And last week I received my Greenling order for 50% off, so I ordered mozarella and basil!
- Turkey and cheese, sweet potato fries
- Homemade macaroni and cheese, apple
- Co-op social at Central Market – We recently started a babysitting co-op in our neighborhood. (Ours is similar to this one.) It’s been awesome! Every other month we have a little social to get to know the other families better.
- Dinner at church
- Stuffed green peppers
- Pasta salad with chicken
- Grab dinner out (Mom in town!)
- King ranch chicken casserole from the freezer? Saturday will be busy because we are hosting an ice cream social for our street, so an easy dinner (for me) would be wonderful!
Any peach recipes/ideas for me? We have an abundance!
What are you feeding your body this week?