This week is pantry clean-out! We are going to be out of town the second half of this week, and hubby is gone the first half of this week. Soooo cooking is a minimum. But I’ll still share with you what we are doing!
- Chick-fil-A, to show our support 8/1!
- Meeting a friend at the mall food court and play area
- Turkey and swiss sandwiches and wraps
- Quesadillas – This is a great option for us because we have lots of tortillas and chicken!
- Sweet potato chili – I plan to freeze half of this.
What are your go-to pantry clean out meals?