I am pumped about our menu for the week! Oh I love those weeks! Here it goes…
- Pumpkin spice pancakes from the freezer
- Eggs one morning, hopefully. It’s been so hot that we have very few eggs these days.
- Steel cut oats with bananas.
- Yogurt and berries.
- Leftovers x a lot
- Leftovers x2
- Grilled avocados stuffed with chicken (a twist of Chiloso‘s famous dish), served with rice and beans
- Stuffed green peppers
- Chicken tortilla soup
- Chicken pot pie – Or another dish that makes leftovers. I will be out of town over the weekend, so I want to make sure hubby and Lil have plenty to eat!
- Sweet potato chili from the freezer
What’s on your menu this week?