This week is unique because we are actually traveling with my husband’s extended family to the beach! Seventeen of us are staying is ONE (large) beach house. And we are pairing up and taking turns preparing dinners for the group. So this week, our menu consists of meals to be cooked for a large group! We also have a family member with an awful dairy allergy, so many (though not all) of these recipes are catered to this sensitivity as well!
Breakfast and lunch are on our own each day, but a few of the options provided include: Oats, cereals, yogurts, pancake mix, eggs, bacon, and sausage; sandwich stuff.
- Lasagna, cookies
- Sloppy joes, grilled veggies and corn, revolutionary mac n cheese, banana pudding— Notice all of the links. Can you tell who is cooking this night? 😉
- Fish tacos (with fresh-caught fish!), pie
- Chili, cornbread, homemade cup cakes
- Pasta primavera, grilled chicken
- Take out from a local seafood restaurant, tres leches
As you can see, we are cooking Duggar-style this week! When you are cooking for a large group, what’s your go-to meal?