Today I am reviewing one of my favorite diapers! And just so you have no doubt that this 100% my own thoughts, know up front that I am not being compensated by Fuzzi Bunz for this! I love doing product reviews and sharing great products with you, and when I do this, I want you to know that I only share reviews on products I truly love. If there’s anything I don’t like about a product, I always share that as well. Honest reviews are key here! On to the review…
Meet one of our favorite diapers: One Size Elite FuzziBunz Cloth Diaper
What I love about FuzziBunz:
- This is a one-size diaper, fitting from newborn to toddler.
- The fit is trim! Cloth diapers have a tendency to be bulky, so I love a diaper that is trim!! On the Sweet Pea review, I actually photographed a FuzziBunz, Sweet Pea, and BumGenius all stacked one on top of the other. In that photo you can see that the FuzziBunz crotch area is the slimmest!
- These diapers come in a wide array of colors! FuzziBunz has some of the best color options, in my opinion! I love bold!
- The hip snaps keep the flaps in! Notice in the photo above that there are three snaps on each tab. The two closest to the center make for the best fit. The snap near the hip keeps the flaps underneath the tabs from falling down.
- Snaps, rather than velcro, keep toddlers from pulling off their diapers!
- The inside fleece is soft against baby’s bottom!
- Pocket diapers allow for extra stuffing if needed.
- These diapers can be sized simply by buttoning the elastic. It is easy to access, super easy to adjust, and just as easy to replace if needed. Sizing the elastic allows for the diaper to fit from newborn to toddler. See how to adjust by watching this video.
What I wish FuzziBunz would improve:
- One minor complaint is that sometimes the trimness of the diaper means my toddler can’t wear it as long without leaking. But this problem seemed to diminish drastically when I added a hemp insert. I’m not sure I’d want FuzziBunz to make the diaper bulkier, since it’s trimness is a strong suit, but when my child is sleeping or if we are out and about for a long period of time, I may use a bulkier cloth diaper that absorbs more.
- The one thing I really would change is that I would make the pocket have two openings, like thesetwo other diapers I have reviewed.
So there you have it! We truly love our FuzziBunz! When we have another child, I hope to get a few more to supplement our stash!
Do you use FuzziBunz? I’d love to know your experience!