So I’ve already told you how much I loooove FuzziBunz! And in case you missed it, check out my little one in a FuzziBunz when she was an itty bitty!
And again as an older tike…
Gotta love those one-size cloth diapers! They last through potty training! Yea!!
Let’s review a few of my favorite features of this diaper…
- This is a one-size diaper, fitting from newborn to toddler.
- The fit is trim! Cloth diapers have a tendency to be bulky, so I love a diaper that is a bit more trim!!
- These diapers come in lots of colors! FuzziBunz has some of the best color options, in my opinion! I love bold!
- The hip snaps keep the flaps in!
- Snaps, rather than velcro, keep toddlers from pulling off their diapers!
- The inside fleece is soft against baby’s bottom!
- Pocket diapers allow for extra stuffing if needed.
- These diapers can be sized simply by buttoning the elastic. It is easy to access, super easy to adjust, and just as easy to replace if needed. Sizing the elastic allows for the diaper to fit from newborn to toddler.
- Finally, for a feature our first FuzziBunz didn’t have… The Elite comes with two minky inserts, rather than microfiber inserts. Minky is not only soft, but it’s much more absorbent than the microfiber! I’m excited to try this diaper on our next child!
You may also recall that we bought our FuzziBunz from FuzziBunzSeconds.net, which sells, you got it – “seconds”! These diapers have slight manufacturer defects that in no way affect the performance of your diaper. In fact, I have two and don’t even know what the “defects” are!
Wanna win this diaper? TWO of you will win a FuzziBunz one-size elite “seconds” diaper in the color of your choice! This giveaway will end February 8th and is open to US residents 18 years and older. Good luck!!
I did receive a complimentary FuzziBunz Elite in exchange for hosting this giveaway. The opinions above, however, are my own. Hopefully you know that since the reviews posted previously were not sponsored!