First we will start off with the good news — we are pregnant again! I’m 11 weeks, having daily bouts with nausea, and I am oh-so-thankful! Here’s a picture of our little peanut from this morning!
So needless to say, my eating has been all over the place, and my cooking is sparse. Hence all of last week’s leftovers. It’s the end of the month (end of budget) and I have lots of things I don’t want to eat and very few (though very specific) things I do want to eat! Makes for an interesting menu. Still I’m trying to keep the food going in our house since I have other mouths to feed!
- Out x2
- PBJ, green peppers
- Zoes Kitchen chicken salad and avocado on a sandwich
- Mac n cheese
- Leftovers x a lot
- Homemade pizza – I’m hopeful.
- Sausage, rice, salad
- Pesto pasta, chicken – Again, I might be overly ambitious here. But the protein really helps the nausea!
- Chicken tortilla soup – Okay I’m probably kidding myself that I’ll get this far, but hubs loves it for lunches, and he’s been such a trooper! I’m going to try!
- Smoothies loaded with fruits and veggies
- Energy bites – My goal is to make some. Gotta work up the energy…
- Wheat Thins
- Cheese sticks
If you have any great pregnancy snacks to recommend, send them my way!! What are you snacking on this week?