Remember that time I vowed to find more breakfast and lunch ideas? I think I’m getting there! I’d call breakfast a success, and lunch is on it’s way. Here’s our menu for the week!
- Strawberry banana baked oatmeal (Sorta like Amish oatmeal bake but no sugar)
- Eggs with fruit
- German pancakes
- Scones (Still looking for a good recipe for these, but I’m thinking I’ll use the dough from the fig newtons. Yum!)
- Steel cut oats
- Yogurt with berries
- Grilled cheese, watermelon
- PBJ, sweet potato chips, fruit
- Snacky – Humus and carrots, raspberries, crackers
- Revolutionary mac n cheese?
- Baked ziti (x2, freezer), salad
- Grilled avocados, beans, rice
- Out with friends
- And may go through our pantry and add something… I’m working on some freezer cooking this week.
- Green smoothie for momma and green smoothie popsicle for Lilleigh — She no longer wants the smoothie form, so a popsicle is way more fun and obviously just as healthy!
- Kombucha popsicles
- Frozen blueberries
- Crackers with peanut butter
- Watermelon and watermelon lemonade
- Creamy avocado yogurt dip and crackers
What’s on your plate?