The Christmas Gift Guide series does contain affiliate links.
- doTerra’s Family Physicians Kit offers the gift of health! There are so many amazing benefits to essential oils, including relief from tummy upset, headaches, nausea, pain; healing from viruses and infections; and so much more. That’s a topic for a future series of posts, but here is a snippet.
- Memberships to your favorite parks and museums around town. Our family loves the Dallas Arboretum’s family membership. It allows you to get in 6 people per visit, which means we can bring friends! Many museum and park memberships have similar features, so be sure to read up on what your city has to offer.
- I am a total girly girl, but the great thing about camping is that it’s a free family vacation! So grab your family a tent and go! Coleman has a great four season tent that fits eight people!
- GreenAir Spa Diffuser is on our list! We are loving essential oils, and I have found that there are very few quality diffusers out there. Many tamper with the integrity of the oils or cost an arm and a leg, but GreenAir keeps the integrity of your oils, while being offered at an affordable price. I plan to use this diffuser with On Guard oil blend to boost my family’s immunity this winter.
- We were recently gifted with Amazon Prime. Not only do we get free 2-day shipping on orders (no minimum), but we also have unlimited access to many great TV shows and movies. When I make breakfast in the morning or nurse the baby, it is nice to be able to turn on Curious George or Daniel Tiger, via Amazon Prime, for Lilleigh. And since we don’t have cable, my husband and I will often watch a show off of Prime together, such as House Hunters, Duck Dynasty, or Storage Wars. There are so many to choose from! I’m not a TV junkie by any means, but we really love it and use it often!
- We love games! Apples to Apples is a great game for bonding. You learn more about others’ likes and dislikes, as well as their personalities. A game allows you to gift your family with a bonding experience.
- Tiny Prints has awesome family stationary. Whether its writing thank you notes or sending a friendly note, everyone needs stationary! I love having different cards to choose from. Tiny Prints has a great selection and often has sales. They are my first stop for stationary needs.